RoRo-Tractor R 332/ R 336
MAFI R Series tractors are preferred for the transportation of heavy loads in seaports (RoRo operations) and in industry (e.g. steel mills). These vehicles can transport system loads of up to 200 tons. The R-Series is characterized by reliability and outstanding handling.
The vehicles are equipped with part time four-wheel drive and can accommodate a fifth-wheel load of up to 36 tons. A generous cabin, with an ergonomically designed swivel seat console (180 °), offers the driver maximum driving comfort.
Entry is through the rear sliding door, which can be accessed from both sides via an easily climbable ascent. The robust frame has been designed to meet the tough requirements of the tractor’s various applications. The electronic control of the ZF automatic transmission makes it easy to operate the vehicle over all load ranges.
- Hydraulically operated fifth wheel
- Components protected and centrally installed
- Swivel seat with logical change of the steering and driving direction with the highest possible ease of use
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Spacious driver's cab with rear sliding and side doors
- Best possible all-round visibility
- Cabin ROPS certified
- Air-suspended rear axle active up to 20 tons
- New technologies from well-known and proven manufacturers
- Easiest maintenance and repair
- Multi-Function Display
Do you need more information?
Talk to us – we will help you find a solution.