Terminal-Tractor T 230 F
Tractor with fixed 5th wheel
The terminal tractor was originally designed for container handling in seaports; however, large container terminals are using more and more terminal tractors with a fixed fifth wheel plate. The associated container chassis remain connected to the tractor and are only removed for maintenance purposes.
The fixed fifth wheel plate significantly lowers investment costs, as well as maintenance requirements.
Thanks to its robust construction, the T 230 F can be used for system loads of up to 90 tons.
- Fixed fifth wheel
- Spacious cabin
- Cabin ROPS/FOPS certified
- Best possible all-round visibility
- Selection of state-of-the-art, high-performance engines
- Low maintenance
- Maximum useful life (operating life?)
- Low total cost
- Small turning radius
- Engine and transmission designed for seaports