Terminal-Tractor T 230
Terminal Trac with lifting boom
The terminal tractor was originally designed for container handling in seaports; however, it can also be used in many industrial applications that involve moving heavy loads.
It exceeds the strictest requirements in terms of handling, comfort and productivity. Furthermore, this tractor has the advantage of low operating costs over its entire service life.
Built to current technical standards, this generation of terminal tractors is state-of-the-art and includes many important benefits and improvements for operators, workshops, drivers as well as the environment.
The latest generation engines in combination with a correspondingly adapted drive train allow for reduce fuel consumption.
- Hydraulically operated fifth wheel
- Spacious cabin
- Cabin ROPS/FOPS certified
- Best possible all-round visibility
- Selection of state-of-the-art, high-performance engines
- Low maintenance
- Maximum useful life (operating life?)
- Low total cost
- Small turning radius
- Engine and transmission designed for seaports & industry